Victoria(AU.) bans guns after permit applications more than double amid COVID-19 pandemic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks to me like governments world wide are getting out of hand. What is truly sad is the masses of people who have allowed themselves to be disarmed. There is and only has ever been one enemy of the people: Government. Even our own government "by the people" is falling into the hands of dictators, tyrants, bullies of all sorts, bureaucracies, agencies, departments, and etc., etc. etc.

Even simply halting the increase in infringements on our RKBA is insufficient. All infringements must be removed if we wish to remain a free country. Once the very first infringement was allowed to stand, we allowed the start of our own subjugation. The founding fathers knew this. I know this. Most on this forum know this. What the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is wrong with the rest of the world?

Woody

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks to me like governments world wide are getting out of hand. What is truly sad is the masses of people who have allowed themselves to be disarmed. There is and only has ever been one enemy of the people: Government. Even our own government "by the people" is falling into the hands of dictators, tyrants, bullies of all sorts, bureaucracies, agencpies, departments, and etc., etc. etc.

Even simply halting the increase in infringements on our RKBA is insufficient. All infringements must be removed if we wish to remain a free country. Once the very first infringement was allowed to stand, we allowed the start of our own subjugation. The founding fathers knew this. I know this. Most on this forum know this. What the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is wrong with the rest of the world?

Woody

In the past, all of these infringements have been done through the incrementalism/gradualism process and low-info sheeple Kool-Aid voters just haven’t picked up on this fact. Thus with the amount of their success so far, the “infringers” are rapidly picking up the pace of their infringements in both size/scope and numbers. All of this is being done to keep Trump out of the WH in the Nov 2020 election.

Latest posts

Top Bottom