Vote Trump 2020 or else...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...If you are in a wreck, and need an ambulance...this is what the Democrat's Health Care Plans will get you.
obamacare ambo.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Illegals have priority-as usual. We take a position at the end of the line with Democrats who will pander to illegals for the votes. Meanwhile, we have a LOT of military age Mideastern males who have crossed our borders solely for the "medical care" during Obama's torturous reign.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obmacare is a disaster. My wife's cheapest policy for a $5000 deductible is $1000 a month.
If any insurance experts can help alleviate this send me a pm or respond to this thread.
That's insane when you see all the Bloomburg ads on TV that ***** about Trump trying to do away with obamacare.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obmacare is a disaster. My wife's cheapest policy for a $5000 deductible is $1000 a month.
If any insurance experts can help alleviate this send me a pm or respond to this thread.
That's insane when you see all the Bloomburg ads on TV that ***** about Trump trying to do away with obamacare.

Coworker uses this https://samaritanministries.org/

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just got back from a very short work gig in Tennessee. We were in Lonoke, AR yesterday evening and went to Walmart to buy a salad and some fruit for supper, and when we went to leave, I saw a white vehicle in the parking lot that made a reference to the 2020 census. Sadly, under that were the words, "Tu importante" and something else in Spanish.

Sure wish that citizenship question was required on the census.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yep!! We use a monthly pay place in OKC that covers the basics but you have to wade through the " you should be using this supplement ' so I can charge you 5 times what it worth crap!! But it still beats the hell out of the poor house insurance would put me in. Affordable care act is only affordable if your on the government tit!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have y'all noticed that Bloomberg's Obamacare ads mention that you can keep your current plan?

Now where have we heard that before...
:drunk2:
Have you seen the one where he says that he’s gotten 700,000 people healthcare? Funny how they don’t mention the majority of those are illegal. The tax payer footing the bill again thanks to democrat policies

Latest posts

Top Bottom