Voter Fraud: Young Man Offered Eric Holder's Ballot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would not call it exactly a stunt to show how EASY it is to commit in-person voter fraud. Especially when the members of the lib left keep saying that it is next to impossible to commit voter fraud and thus steal elections. Also since the poll worker offered the ballot, but O'keefe DID NOT take it, IMHO I don't think O'keefe committed a felony. But knowing E. Holder's DOJ, it's all possible there might be some jail time for O'keefe. You can also be sure(because of Eric Holder's DOJ) that the people that put a bounty on Zimmerman will NOT have to worry about arrest or jail time because of what they DID DO in the posting of the bounty.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The guy will be lucky if he doesn't go to prison.

Isn't voter fraud a felony?

He does not vote. He tells the poll attendant that he wants to show his ID before he votes and she said it was not necessary. He insists and then says he wants to go to his car and get his ID and then of course he does not return and vote. He breaks no laws because he does not actually vote.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, no crime committed here. He didn't cast a vote. He didn't even accept the ballot. But, he exposed voter fraud to the masses, embarrassing Holder in the process. That will not be tolerated. I'm sure Holder and his gun-running JD thugs will be harassing this guy for the rest of his days. Not to mention the never-ending IRS audits that will befall him.

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let's do a thought experiment shall we?

If a hypothetical person made a video recording of himself going to Wal-Mart, buying a few shotguns and a truck load of ammo, then that hypothetical person recorded himself loading the guns then driving up to a crowded school playground, thus showing how "easy" it would be to commit gun violence against innocent children, would it make you re-consider the ease with which people can buy weapons and ammunition in this country?

It wouldn't make me re-consider it, and neither does this absurd video. Most crimes are "easy" to commit if you really look at it. Voter fraud is almost non-existent in this country, and James O'Keefe is the guy who tried to illegally wiretap a federal building and got away with it because of family connections. He's a ********* nerd who just wants attention and for some reason, people keep giving it to him.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So let's do a thought experiment shall we?

If a hypothetical person made a video recording of himself going to Wal-Mart, buying a few shotguns and a truck load of ammo, then that hypothetical person recorded himself loading the guns then driving up to a crowded school playground, thus showing how "easy" it would be to commit gun violence against innocent children, would it make you re-consider the ease with which people can buy weapons and ammunition in this country?

It wouldn't make me re-consider it, and neither does this absurd video. Most crimes are "easy" to commit if you really look at it. Voter fraud is almost non-existent in this country, and James O'Keefe is the guy who tried to illegally wiretap a federal building and got away with it because of family connections. He's a ********* nerd who just wants attention and for some reason, people keep giving it to him.

So if no voter fraud is committed, what would be the problem with requiring voters showing photo ID's to vote. They are free to obtain and it should not cause any American Citizen a problem to obtain and utilize. Almost everyone has a photo ID anyway since they are required in many places to do such things as purchase cigarettes, alcohol, cash a check and many other daily activities.

Could the problem be that many unqualified voters would not get to vote or qualified voters get to vote only one time. And those pesky dead people and the entire Dallas Cowboy lineup might not get to exercise their right to vote.

I totally disagree. I think voter fraud is a serious problem and we could resolve the question forever by making voters prove who they are before they vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom