Voter Fraud: Young Man Offered Eric Holder's Ballot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if no voter fraud is committed

Voter fraud is almost non-existent in this country

If you think voter fraud is a "serious" problem, can you post some evidence to back up that claim? For some evidence that it is not, I recommend Dr. L Minnite's "The Myth of Voter Fraud" in which she undertakes a pretty rigorous quantitative analysis of voter fraud in the US and concludes that voting errors are far more likely to be caused by human and machine error than by fraud. I also read "Stealing Elections" by John Fund to compare the two and the latter was wholly unconvincing, not only for its blatant partisanship but for its total lack of any attempt at systematic analysis.

P35

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let's do a thought experiment shall we?

If a hypothetical person made a video recording of himself going to Wal-Mart, buying a few shotguns and a truck load of ammo, then that hypothetical person recorded himself loading the guns then driving up to a crowded school playground, thus showing how "easy" it would be to commit gun violence against innocent children, would it make you re-consider the ease with which people can buy weapons and ammunition in this country?

It wouldn't make me re-consider it, and neither does this absurd video. Most crimes are "easy" to commit if you really look at it. Voter fraud is almost non-existent in this country, and James O'Keefe is the guy who tried to illegally wiretap a federal building and got away with it because of family connections. He's a ********* nerd who just wants attention and for some reason, people keep giving it to him.

don't feed the troll

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are free to obtain and it should not cause any American Citizen a problem to obtain and utilize.

Not every American citizen wants to give government more tools to track their lives.

Almost everyone has a photo ID anyway since they are required in many places to do such things as purchase cigarettes, alcohol, cash a check and many other daily activities.

There's at least 6,000 locations I know of nationwide where it is highly likely you won't need a photo ID for any of those things.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you need some kind of legitimate ID in those places? I'm curious (and serious too, not trying to stoke anything).

Wal-Mart and most other big-box retailers. Out of my thousands of such transactions, I can count on one hand how many times I've been "carded", and all but one of those times I just happened to not have my DL on me (I tend to remove my wallet on extended drives).

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not every American citizen wants to give government more tools to track their lives.

There's at least 6,000 locations I know of nationwide where it is highly likely you won't need a photo ID for any of those things.

Perhaps the law has changed since the mid 1970's, when I was a Dallas Police Officer, but failure to provide ID was a valid charge in Dallas. Even the criminals had ID because it was the law. I really fail to see the problem with being able to prove who you are, even if there is only one place where that is required, such as to vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom