Waddie Mitchell, The Bra

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@SoonerP226 Hey, that's alright.

I certainly can relate.

I have had issues with a thumb where the skin cracks up off from the outside corner of the thumbnail. To alleviate the issue, I've used udder cream on that corner of the thumb.

I went into a drug store in a small town one day and looked everywhere trying to find some Udderly Smooth udder cream. OF COURSE, there just happened to be 7 or 8 women visiting with the store clerk when she asked me if she could help me find something. Of course, when I said what I wanted, everyone was grinning.

1656197001959.png

I used to always get the tube, but as of late, I'm using the little tub.

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@SoonerP226 Hey, that's alright.

I certainly can relate.

I have had issues a thumb where the skin cracks up off from the outside corner of the thumbnail. To alleviate the issue, I've used udder cream on that corner of the thumb.

I went into a drug store in a small town one day and looked everywhere trying to find some Udderly Smooth udder cream. OF COURSE, there just happened to be 7 or 8 women visiting with the store clerk when she asked me if she could help me find something. Of course, when I said what I wanted, everyone was grinning.

View attachment 282251

I used to always get the tube, but as of late, I'm using the little tub.
Corn Huskers Lotion

Latest posts

Top Bottom