Wagoner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went last Monday and today (with adult). I like the place because its free and you can shoot whatever. Its more of a place for fun. Happy hallow is the sighting in place for me.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go and haven't been back since but I would make it a point to always have something loaded and ready to go if I were ever to go again.

Most of the times I am at a range all guns are empty, usually mags too, unless I'm about to shoot it. If I were at Wagoner I'd probably always have something laying on the table loaded.

To the poster who said I hope all the benches aren't taken, if I recall there are only two benches anyway. One guy I saw out there took his own little card table with folding legs. Made me really want a cheap small table.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ripnbst...The carry in table's a good idea, and ditto the "loaded" idea, always carry anyway. The carry in table would save me from setting on the ground there which is a common occurence (-:

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Made it back out there this weekend. At least 10 vehicles there when I showed up, but took a table so it was No problem. It Did look alittle better. Only thing I didnt like was a group of teens with their Dad???, that stood three steps behind the rest of Us and were shooting .22's into the tree line parallel to the Higway. Freakin Morons.......guess there's Always gona be a few of those.....I bit My tounge and left shortly after that, and that was being Really Good for Me. GoooozeFahBah......

Latest posts

Top Bottom