Wal-Mart Meat Recall!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF!!!!!

1st They make sure dolphins aren't mixed up in tuna. Taste terrible now, I miss the dolphin flavor.

2nd. They make imitation donkey meat by blending in fox.

What's next?? Now they'll tell me my plate of escargot is not snails, but some imitation earth worm...wth!!

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked at a Walmart in the meat department and this was not our practice.

May not have been YOUR practice, it certainly wasn't MINE. But when you get 16-20yo cashiers that don't give 2 F's, the meat doesn't make it back to you... It gets put right back on the shelf with the rest of the front-end and customer service returns.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May not have been YOUR practice, it certainly wasn't MINE. But when you get 16-20yo cashiers that don't give 2 F's, the meat doesn't make it back to you... It gets put right back on the shelf with the rest of the front-end and customer service returns.

Do not show your meat to the 16-20 year old cashier. Sometimes they get really upset.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I DON"T BUY WALLY-WORLD MEAT and make it a practice to try and not buy anything there.

I had a neighbor who's son told us of him and other employees working late night stocking shelves, would take corned beef hash and ALPO cans and switch the labels before putting on the shelf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom