Walk me through applying for CC license in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks,

Do we go to courthouse then to sheriffs office? Straight to Sheriffs office? Does the sheriffs office take pictures? I'm trying to get it all done on my lunch-break so don't want to be running all over downtown to do it!

I work downtown so no worries about parking...

Thanks,
Jonny

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Down load the application on the OSBI website. There is a manual you can download as well. 1. 2 passport photos $10.00, 2. 2 sets of finger prints at the local sherriffs department $25.00, 3. Pay the Sate of Oklahoma their money $100.00, 4. take an accredited CC class and include the certificate in your app to the state $60.00. Wait 90 days and there you go.

Last edited:

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen. Unfortunately they don't take cash or credit cards at the Sheriff's office, so I had to trek over to the Post Office to get a Money order for TCSO, and then paid the OSBI fee with a credit card. Application has been done. Let's see how long this bad boy takes :)

Thanks again for your responses.
Jonny

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once you get your OK CCW, how long is it valid? is it something you must renew annually? One time deal? Every 5 yrs?

You have an option for 5 years ($100) or 10 years ($200). I am not sure how much it costs after that to renew. I did the 10 years just so I didn't have to deal with it for a long time :)

Regards,
Jonny

Latest posts

Top Bottom