Walmart customer, angry with self-checkout machine, loses tooth in fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they start giving a 10%discount for me to do their job I will use the self check out.

My time is worth more than a 10% discount versus standing in line behind a mouth breather with a basket full of frozen pizzas and a new pair of sweat pants to replace the pair he is wearing. A crazy old cat lady with 36 individual cans of cat food, 3 bags of dry cat food, a bag of cat litter, and depends under garments.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It inevitably never fails, I'll jump in a self checkout line at the wal-mart neighborhood market to get 1 or 2 items I forgot at Reasors earlier in the day and every mongoloid in the world that can't work a piece of technology is in line in front of me, and it'll be that way at every one of them they'll all have red lights on. And there will only be one or 2 human cashiers with lines halfway across the store.

I despise the wal-mart market at 31st and Garnett, I was thrilled when Harps went in until they became even slower to check out at because of their coupon policy. Reasor's is a mile down the road and even during the Holiday's when the lines are long I can get in and out of their faster with a full cart of food than I can at at wally world with 1 or 2 items in my hand.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been angry enough with those self-checkout machines to curse... and walk away and leave my shopping items there for the store to deal with.

There are times now when there are NO checkers on the line and you are FORCED to use the automated machines, which are complete and utter junk.

F them.

This /\. Next they will want you to unload their trucks to get your stuff. If there is no one at the check out, I drop my stuff and go somewhere else.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always go to the self checkout, it's always much faster unless I have to wait around for old people to try and figure out how to operate it...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom