Walmart only hires the best.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not mind wally world so much.
I kind of blend in wherever I go.
Camo personality.
Wife just ordered 2 trailer tongues 2" ball for me from walmart on her grocery order so free shipping to my door.
They were I think $10.95 each.

Perfect for my trailer I just built to haul 2 riding mowers and
narrower than the tow vehicle.. 57 chevy 210

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quit buying online from Walmart. You have to deal with people from ? India?China? call centers.
That said My son and daughter both work at the local neighborhood Walmart grocery
The company paid for my daughter to go to school online to become a pharmacy tech.
not a bad place to work they're both making $35-40k, not bad I guess for 20-21 y.o's

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pretty much have a gun to my head if I'm in a Walmart store. Well...or most other large retail stores.

I signed us up for Walmart+ earlier this year when they had a promo that basically made it free. I wasn't planning to renew until our area was added to their free local delivery area. We've used it a couple of times for bulk or heavy items that are difficult to handle when we shop...like 5 or 6 40-packs of bottled water. Both times the deliveries have been prompt and hassle free and it beats the hell out of going to the store..

The only time I order from Walmart online is when the item actually comes from Walmart rather than some other vendor.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pretty much have a gun to my head if I'm in a Walmart store. Well...or most other large retail stores.

I signed us up for Walmart+ earlier this year when they had a promo that basically made it free. I wasn't planning to renew until our area was added to their free local delivery area. We've used it a couple of times for bulk or heavy items that are difficult to handle when we shop...like 5 or 6 40-packs of bottled water. Both times the deliveries have been prompt and hassle free and it beats the hell out of going to the store..

The only time I order from Walmart online is when the item actually comes from Walmart rather than some other vendor.
Meh. I buy car batteries, oil/filters from WM. Not a frequent flyer, but I don't 100% boycott them either.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quit buying online from Walmart. You have to deal with people from ? India?China? call centers.
That said My son and daughter both work at the local neighborhood Walmart grocery
The company paid for my daughter to go to school online to become a pharmacy tech.
not a bad place to work they're both making $35-40k, not bad I guess for 20-21 y.o's
I did fuel compliance testing at all of the Bentonville Wal-Mart main office and all of their credit card processing and backup facilities. First time I went into the main office, 3000+ employees, I noticed a lot of Indian employees that were working there. A LOT! My best guess, 80%. When you call about a credit card issue, you are more than likely calling them would be my guess. They were none stop on the phones.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh. I buy car batteries, oil/filters from WM. Not a frequent flyer, but I don't 100% boycott them either.

I don't boycott Walmart, either. I just hate going there.

As a matter of fact, I wound up signing up for Walmart+ when I bought new tires at WM. $204 installed for a set of 4 tires for my car. $50 off per tire and half-off the first year of +. That's pretty hard deal to beat.

Our options are limited here for affordable (relatively speaking) groceries so Walmart it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom