Walmart Police State in Full Force Tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Holy Crap ! I just came from the 68th/Memorial Tulsa WalMart tonight and that place looks like a FEMA processing camp now. They have cattle baracades outside the entire front of the store to wrap people around and around. Inside already tonight are at least 20 fully armed and decked out, officers with white shirts that say "POLICE" on them.

Good luck to anyone insane enough to go through that madness late tonight !

Last edited by a moderator:

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "cattle barricades" are quite fitting, being that's what most of those people act like when the gate opens. You couldn't pay me to be apart of that mess.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy Crap ! I just came from the 68th/Memorial Tulsa WalMart tonight and that place looks like a FEMA processing camp now. They have cattle baracades outside the entire front of the store to wrap people around and around. Inside already tonight are at least 20 fully armed and decked out, officers with white shirts that say "POLICE" on them.

Good luck to anyone insane enough to go through that madness late tonight !

Do they say police in Chinese?
Were they wearing blue helmets?
You don't suppose thosse were the UN voting monitors just trying to cut the line do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only place I might go is Academy. I won't go early. Last year I went late and they still had guns left. I am thinking about going to get another Heritage 22lr, but I really don't need it. I will decide tomorrow after I sleep in and then have some breakfast.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The closest I get to black Friday shopping is passing the 24 hour McDonalds at Mustang Rd and I-40 on my way to hunting. Thought about getting food there last year and kept on driving. The line for the drive through was wrapped around the building. Not with 4 wheel drive trucks driven by guys in camo. But Mini-vans and SUVs driven by crazy ass women and men that were to dumb to get out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom