• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want to buy Rohm 22 short barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluehippo

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snake gun. Want to buy another rohm 22 cal. Short barrel. Mine fell apart, which is no surprise.
I lost the long screw that keeps the cylinder in line with the barrel.
E6F02FA4-3871-49C0-8503-1702BE82CAC7.jpeg
5D6677CD-C97F-497B-9968-9E7578AACEA5.jpeg
It’s my boot gun for copperheads(at least 5 a year) with Federal 25 grain bird shot. Condition is not necessarily a problem, as long as everything is there. After all, it’s a **** gun and I’m gonna tear it up.
I looked at SW Airweight 38 It was too nice

Last edited:

Bluehippo

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the info. I know of the store but have never been there. Can civilians shop there, or do you have to be law enforcement?
P.S. I suppose I should have listed as Sat night special type revolver like you did. That makes more sense. Thanks again

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thank you for the info. I know of the store but have never been there. Can civilians shop there, or do you have to be law enforcement?
P.S. I suppose I should have listed as Sat night special type revolver like you did. That makes more sense. Thanks again
Anybody can shop there, they have lots of good stuff crammed into a tiny room. Nice guys. My local FFL of choice.

Also, if you wanna buy some spare parts, or fix up your current RG14, It looks like numrich has your missing part. RG Revolvers 14 Schematic | Numrich

Latest posts

Top Bottom