• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WANT TO BUY 38 SPECIAL AND 22 REVOLVERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
sw Lady Smith would be nice but need what every they are to be small and good quality. They will be used by women and I wont let them buy hand cannons. If you got something that a woman and her daughter could carry (one wants the 22 the other the 38) let me know so I can give them as much choice as possible. Send pictures along with information about the guns.
Thanks

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
sw Lady Smith would be nice but need what every they are to be small and good quality. They will be used by women and I wont let them buy hand cannons. If you got something that a woman and her daughter could carry (one wants the 22 the other the 38) let me know so I can give them as much choice as possible. Send pictures along with information about the guns.
Thanks
sent you a PM, I have a SW Lady smith unfired in the nice presentation case for sale.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This doesn’t exactly help his buying the 38, if the buyer knows he has someone else interested.
I guess y’all don’t believe in FREE enterprise.
If the prospective buyer says no or backs away, the seller has another outlet to sell his wares. Win for the secondary. It is good to know there is an overseer for the for sale section keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I guess y’all don’t believe in FREE enterprise.
If the prospective buyer says no or backs away, the seller has another outlet to sell his wares. Win for the secondary. It is good to know there is an overseer for the for sale section keep up the good work.
This is a want to buy ad, ace

Latest posts

Top Bottom