Warren theater in moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Balcony seats, Tapwerks & the Skirvin - I support all those recommendations. Do not waste you time at other theaters when in OKC.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the last time me and the wife did something similar to what you are doing, we stayed at the bricktown hotel. simply because they offer FREE shuttle service to bricktown. they haul you to wherever you want to be let out, and then after you are shitfaced, call, and they will pick you up. they also have a pretty decent breakfast. and the price is good.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm...I see a new tradition coming to fruition...movies and margaritas. Oh yeah, and dinner too but mainly movies and margaritas lol

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience with the Director's Suite yet, but every balcony movie I've been to I had to drive down to Warren after work in order to buy tickets, as the site stated they cannot be purchased online. It's been several months since that, though, so policies may have changed. Plus, I ain't tryin' to argue with no broad.

:lookaroun I bought 'em on my phone last time we went there - probably about 6 months ago.

www.movietickets.com will let you order balcony or Director's Suite tickets online. You use to have to go to the box office to buy them but that was years ago. Now you can select your exact seats online.

If you do the Director's Suites be sure to sit close to the middle of the row and at least on Row 3 or further back. Any closer and it's too close.

:smash:

Latest posts

Top Bottom