Warren theater in moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And is there a good watering hole in bricktown with a big drink selection that's not a club?????

Tap works is great like previously stated. I also love to go to a place called drinkz, last time I was there it was really laid back, decent beer selection and a full service bar. Also a great place to smoke a cigar. For a "dive bar" I like J.J.'s Alley Bar. It's literally a bricked up ally next to the parking garage downtown. They have live music almost every night and smoking on the second floor.

Reaction score
They normally open up balcony seats for big new movies about 1 week or less before the show. You have to purchase them pretty quick. Last Friday, I got the last two tickets together for this coming weekend to see Batman on the balcony. Had to pick 1130pm show on Sunday night. My mistake for waiting too long. All the other seats were gone. Even the directors suite. Just go to movietickets.com to buy them and pick them up when you get there from one of the kiosk machines inside or outside. You can get a refund until 30 minutes into the show I think too in case you decide not to go.

We don't go to regular movies anymore either. I can't stand to sit in steerage with the common man! HAHA :nono1:

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw batman last night and didn't see any gunbuster signs. I also remember someone posting on here that had emailed Mr. Warren himself asking about whether or not to carry there and his answer was along the lines of, "Do you see any signs? :)"

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw batman last night and didn't see any gunbuster signs. I also remember someone posting on here that had emailed Mr. Warren himself asking about whether or not to carry there and his answer was along the lines of, "Do you see any signs? :)"

I saw the "gunbuster" signs last time we went to the Warren so unless they removed them in the past week they're up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom