Washington State again - Bill to restrain cops on traffic stops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those darn poors. They should just have more money to pay for their cars.
Or just pick up more hours. If one needs money there is work. Some of the trailer trash thinks they should be able to live like Trump off a 40 hr burger job.

Darn poors? Life is hard, it’s harder if you’re stupid

Last edited:

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with it. Who's the victim if a license plate tag is expired? Where's the victim if someone's windshield is cracked? Who's the victim if a "third brake light" isn't working? I subscribe to the "Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." mindset, no victim = no crime. Police should worry about more important things, like robberies, assaults, and other crimes that have actual victims
Drive with me for a day and I'll show you the way. 'Hoods where half the cars that are backed in to conceal tags out of date or fake and stolen tags. I'd bet more than 80% are uninsured. I've been hit and had to pay for others short comings and irresponsibility's (uninsured - not up to date tag). I was the victim and could have been saved by proactive action to abide by law. Would have saved me $5000 plus. You must have insurance to tag vehicle. I've been pulled over and checked for all of the above indiscriminately "as a well tanned Swiss/German/Polack". If nothing serious or additional is going on your generally given a verbal warning and asked to correct soon. A windshield is a safety device that allows you to see clearly the road as long as a crack doesn't catch sun and blind you. If windshield is not cracked the structural integrity has a better chance of keeping you from ejection in accident. McVeigh was caught because of tag - except your right - he wasn't hurting anyone driving?!?!?!?

Last edited:

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a young man I had been squirrel hunting in north Grady country. Was following this framer he was driving about 15 MPH. Decided I would pass him since it was about a .5 mile to high way. He made a left turn right in front of me . No signal of any kind I hit his old truck. All his tail lights were broken out. If he would have looked he would have seen my LH blinker. Called the highway patrol. Put me in patrol car. Writing me a ticket I said did this beard have any thing to do with me getting a ticket? OHP guy put his hand on the handle of his gun said If you want to make this personal it can happen right now. I called the judge I was to see at my court appearance. Told him about the wreck & the cop. Judge said we been having trouble with this guy dont show up for court I will take care of him when he shows up for court.

Latest posts

Top Bottom