Watches on the way to a wrist near you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gifted a beautiful Orient. The band is too long on my wrist, I'm gonna have to get some velcro and glue it to it so I can keep the strap down.
Just buy a shorter strap for it you cheap b**tard. 😂 Better yet, let me know what the lug width is and I'll see if I can dig up a spare strap for you.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the mean time, I will be getting both of these.
Screenshot_20240707_023027_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240707_022928_Chrome.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been missing having a PRX and waited a long time for the 35mm Powermatics to be released. I just haven't been able to decide on a dial color. I wanted the green, but I'm not sure how much I'd actually wear a green dialed watch. When browsing Watchmaxx earlier this evening I ran across an MOP dialed quartz version. I can’t find any good non-stock photos of the watch and took a flier on it. At $289 shipped, I'll just give it to my wife if it's not my cup of tea.

T137.210.11.111.00_R_1.png

I'm hoping the dial looks like the 18k bezel Powermatic version.

Tissot-PRX-Powermatic-80-Rose-Gold-Dial.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been eyeballing one for a while now. I have yet to see a picture of this Bulova "Devil Diver" online that even remotely captures how 'orange' this thing really is in person. A rep from a company we work with regularly has one, and I've been kicking the tires on this model ever since seeing his. I found a smoking deal on one through eBay, new in the box. Should be here in 4-5 days. I was going to put that money towards a couple of project watches, but I figured I've still got several of them in the drawer still to do, so I told myself: "What the hell, just get it."

1722391307603.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom