• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Weekend price drop - Small trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
350$
I’ve got a small boat trailer to get rid of. The “cargo” area is just under 12’ long and about 4 1/2’ wide. Perfect for a v-bottom bass buggy type boat or it could be easily modified to be a flatbed cargo trailer.

It has a 2” ball hitch, a torsion axle with bearing buddies, a good tongue jack, working lights and a solid tool box with key. The box was originally black and the white paint is peeling off.

The trailer is road worthy as is, has a donut spare mounted and comes with two extra spares, but those will need new tires.

I am in Piedmont, just off NW Expressway and Frisco Rd.

$350

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
IMG_0038.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Little big for my pond prowler, but if you are ever looking on unload that trailer next to it in the pic, let me know.
Yah, that’s the trailer I built for my Polaris. I doubt I will sell it unless the Ranger goes, or I upsize to the Ranger Crew.

Last edited:

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah, that’s the trailer I built for my Polaris. I doubt I will sell it unless the Ranger goes, or I upsize to the Ranger Crew.
No worries. Boat fits in the back of the truck but a trailer would greatly improve the experience. Only issue I have is finding a trailer that doesn't cost more than the boat lol. Thanks for the reply!

Latest posts

Top Bottom