Well, all you “social warriors” that say you boycotted the Super Bowl….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, how are we that much different that the snowflakes running around with hurt feelings? Is it just that our positions are right and their’s are wrong?
Hypocrites don't like it when you point out their hypocrisy. Can't say I blame them, though--I detest hypocrisy, particularly when I'm guilty of it.

I didn't watch the game, but I just had other stuff I had to do, and I didn't particularly care about either team (technically, I guess that's not strictly true, as I seriously dislike the Rams after they cut and ran), although I did want Mixon and Perine to have an outstanding game.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a look at the things we get offended about. In addition to athletes voicing their opinions that are different from ours, we are offended by self checkout lanes, receipt checkers, and various other things in life that just really offend us, and differing political positions.

So, how are we that much different that the snowflakes running around with hurt feelings? Is it just that our positions are right and their’s are wrong?
I am not offended by athletes voicing different opinions, I am offended by them kneeling during the National anthem. Heck they can get out and peacefully protest all they want. Of course like Hollyweird stars what they say is so much hot air to me. I am also not offended by the other things you mention. I just see them as another sign of our societies decline. Saddened yes, offended no.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sure missed a great game to watch. Five couples of us got together. Great food, the ladies sat around a table in the kitchen talking, and the guys had the game all to our selves. Half time we went out into the owners shop to see some of his in-process projects so we didn’t have to watch the halftime “show”. Great evening.
I was too busy telling people “you’re welcome” for their freedom. 😉. Not really, I didnt even know they were playing. Not that I cared in the first place. Too busy smoking meat and having a meeting with the crew.

Attachments

• ED43B92D-35D6-4A9E-808D-4888921F387C.jpeg
    ED43B92D-35D6-4A9E-808D-4888921F387C.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom