Went to the State Fair..bought some Root Beer, an Indian Taco, and a Hot Tub!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the State Fair here in OKC, bought a little jug of root beer, an indian taco, and a hot tub for the wife.

Really we had been looking and looking at hot tubs for quite some time. The 2 places we had narrowed down, one was at the fair..Emerald Spring Spas. We went with http://www.emeraldspringsspas.com/Scripts/main.asp in Bethany. Had been in their store about 20 times looking and wet testing(sitting in a tub with water in it) different tub styles.

So they were at the fair and we bought it. L.A. Spa-Allure III-Model 5950. Now all we have to do is get the Electrition out to hook up the 220 and an extra breaker box-CFGI..?? Next week we go to the store and pick out color types, tub texture, and order it!! Oh Yea!!

***Not the color combo but the size and model of what we are getting!!
www.avaliving.com_photos_room_5237_23904_LG.jpg

Now if the Texans show the Dolphins how to play football...I'll be a happy camper!!!

Cohiba

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NO Shaving creme in the hot tub.....or any other funky chemicals!!!

A few weeks ago I did get a new razor....Merkur Futur..[Broken External Image]

This is one bad azz shaving machine!! It is adjustable and when I set it up to "3" with Feather razors...smooth baby smooth...Mama like it!!!

Cohiba

*** remember...if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!***

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it your not married AND your not from Oklahoma. If you were both you'd know the old saying...."If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"!! You know a REFERENCE to your wife!!! If YOU want to talk incest or Troll my threads....Ummm...you might want to find a different place to due both!!

Thanks!!

Cohiba

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the State Fair here in OKC, bought a little jug of root beer, an indian taco, and a hot tub for the wife.

Really we had been looking and looking at hot tubs for quite some time. The 2 places we had narrowed down, one was at the fair..Emerald Spring Spas. We went with http://www.emeraldspringsspas.com/Scripts/main.asp in Bethany. Had been in their store about 20 times looking and wet testing(sitting in a tub with water in it) different tub styles.

So they were at the fair and we bought it. L.A. Spa-Allure III-Model 5950. Now all we have to do is get the Electrition out to hook up the 220 and an extra breaker box-CFGI..?? Next week we go to the store and pick out color types, tub texture, and order it!! Oh Yea!!

***Not the color combo but the size and model of what we are getting!!
www.avaliving.com_photos_room_5237_23904_LG.jpg

Now if the Texans show the Dolphins how to play football...I'll be a happy camper!!!

Cohiba

Ya' know Co, if I were ten years younger I would be bringing the best scotch over and kissing your butt for the cigars to enjoy that hot tub! But at my age you would have to put a life vest on to keep me from sinking. Last time I was in one was in Houston and it was so mellow, but I was younger. Good for you Co, OH, the cigars and scotch and the tub, my goodness, what is life about?
Lone Wolf

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Captain you state that I use a lot of exclamation points?

Hey Lone Wolf...Hope that Cuban cigar was okay. I really need to leave them in the humidore a little longer. I was up at your workplace the other day,they said you left early, I had an excellent whiskey with me that I thougt you might want a sample of, to take home after work.

Sorry brother, it got depleated that evening! Maybe next time.

Cohiba

Last edited:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Captain you state that I use a lot of exclamation points?

Hey Lone Wolf...Hope that Cuban cigar was okay. I really need to leave them in the humidore a little longer. I was up at your workplace the other day,they said you left early, I had an excellent whiskey with me that I thougt you might want a sample of, to take home after work.

Sorry brother, it got depleated that evening! Maybe next time.

Cohiba

Co. it is always the thought that counts, and I do appreciate that more than anything else. thank you for the thought, Sir!!!!!!! By the way, If you wish to meet at the work place in the middle of the week will gladly buy you one of those terrible onion burgers that they speak of! Take cae Co, old one here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom