Went to the State Fair..bought some Root Beer, an Indian Taco, and a Hot Tub!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hot tub we bought about 7 years ago is the best money my wife and I ever spent. We both enjoy it. I'm 68 and the old joints aren't what they used to be, so the hot tub is my friend. We use ours about 4-6 times a week.

Be sure they put in a GFCI when they do the wiring.....fill it up and enjoy!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The hot tub we bought about 7 years ago is the best money my wife and I ever spent. We both enjoy it. I'm 68 and the old joints aren't what they used to be, so the hot tub is my friend. We use ours about 4-6 times a week.

Be sure they put in a GFCI when they do the wiring.....fill it up and enjoy!
Damned you. I am close to your age and really don't want to do it, but you are convincing me, especially since my mother's family has a history,. GEEEZ I wish you had not posted this. But thank you for doing so.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
COngrats Cohiba! I miss our last Hot tub. However, I did put an oversized heater on our pool and it heats into the upper 90's. Gets costly though. :) The next house will have a hot tub and pool I hope.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice buy Cohiba. I mentioned this to my wife just the other day - I'm thinking a hot tub would nice Christmas present to ourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom