We're #1!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate going to either places. Horrible traffic, moron drivers, I could go on and on.

I hate going to either, too. I'm lucky that I don't have to drive far into the city to get home. I hate driving in Moore because it's nothing but a traffic light party, not really the driver's fault. Normal is a balance of Edmond and Moore when it comes to traffic, oblivious morons and poorly designed routes causing too much congestion.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heavily favor Moore over Edmond but Norman trails them all, if Moore or SW OKC ever gets a Sam's I'll never have to go into Norman again & that would be just peachy with me. I like that everything is so accessible in Moore, unfortunately it's growing so fast I fear it will eventually have the same traffic issues Edmond & Norman do.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i live in owasso and i would have to say norman is the best place in ok to visit i always leave with a huge smile i have never seen the sooners loose in norman and i have went to quite a few games

Latest posts

Top Bottom