What’s this Jeep worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently I checked the value of my 2018 Subaru Forester on Edmunds and while on their website I got an offer from Carmax. I was shocked to get an offer of $18K.
You might want to check with Carmax.
I think it just depends on what you have. Right after the height of covid when car lots were bare I checked Carmax and Carvana about selling my mom's Ford Edge Titanium. It was a 2016 model but only had 11k miles on it and had spent it's entire life garaged. It was basically brand new condition, and to this day still has its new car smell from the leather seats. She doesn't like riding in it and I hate the dang thing, there's nothing wrong with it, but that's a whole 'nuther thread. People were getting sticker price for Toyota and other desirable SUVs after driving them for 4 years. Hers was paid off and I was looking to cash out and buy a Subaru for cash. I got offers of around 22-27k on it. It stickered for over $40k. She still has it.

According to this Toyota, Jeep, RAM and Subaru are the top 4 manufacturers in resale value. I doubt much has changed since this was published. Certain models will bring more than this:

https://www.motortrend.com/features/best-resale-value-car-truck-suv-brands/

Latest posts

Top Bottom