What a day.... motorcyclists , PLEASE WEAR YOUR HELMETS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously... no joke.

My day ends 3 1/2 hours late (going back in just over 8), sitting in front of this computer, covered in blood eating microwaved hot dogs and drinking The Balvenie Caribbean Cask.

Please...

Wear your helmets. :(

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't support helmet or seatbelt laws, but I damn sure don't put the car in drive until everyone in my car is buckled. If I rode a bike, I'd hold the same attitude. I'd wear a helmet every time I'd ride.

Best wishes making it through the rest of the week, for you and the patients.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder and thanks for your service of assisting those in need. Many feel that it "won't happen to them" and ride around in their shorts and flip-flops without a care in the world. Motorcycling should be a mental escape from the daily grind but one still has to keep their head about them and make some good decisions.

Dress for the crash, not the ride. ATGATT. MSF course. Don't buy into the "image" BS. Highway pegs are for the highway, not between stoplights.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with you.

Been in three motorcycle accidents.
None of them my fault.
Two of them, the only thing that saved my life was a helmet.

Dave

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am one of the few that you see wearing a helmet on my cruiser (M109R.) Most deaths of motorcyclists are from guys not wearing a helmet. It is usually guys on cruisers because they do not usually wear one.

ODglock27

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish more people would get the message. Unfortunately they will eventually, but then It might be too late...

I sweat my ass off everyday when I ride in full gear, but I still have an absolute blast being on 2 wheels. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom