What are you guys cooking for tomorrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine is smoking up some ribs. I'm bringing my smoked hamhock red beans and rice for the meat eaters and also some Israeli stye couscous with dried cranberries, candied nuts and apples for the vegans.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll be grilling "Chi-Town" dogs from Kamp's meat market. If you've never tried them you should, they are the best hot dogs I've ever tried except for maybe real Nathans dogs. You'll never even want another brand hot dog after trying them. It's also a great place to get high quality meat that hasn't been through the disgusting process that brings you grocery store meat. They also carry Boars Head deli items, home made kielbasa, andouille, smoked sausage, bacon and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had the Weber putting in work today. Pork steaks, brats, chicken legs, & corn on the cob.

Now my belly hurts but I'm still gonna force down these here brownies in front of me for dessert.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_07_05_7eqe2epe.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_07_05_ytu9ydat.jpg

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BBQ ribs, some boneless skinless chicken, burgers, dogs and brats and my sister is going to make grilled shrimp and steak on the other grill.

Also cooking a bit pot of gumbo ( sausage, chicken, and shrimp)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Baked Tilapia and shrimp, fried some rice.

The seasoning on the fish was fresh onion, jalapeno, garlic, and butter. Then baked for 16 min @ 350*.

1044763_10101277828737932_1345766015_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom