What brand of heavy AR barrel is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marked:

DSG 5.56NATO 1x9

Its possible that the G is actually a C (DSC).

I think DSC is Double-Star, but I don't know for sure how they mark their barrels.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sound like an excuse to piece together another upper...

DSC barrel is on an upper that he's planning on upgrading so its getting disassembled right now.

I'll probably end up trading him for some stuff I've got and selling some parts on here, but I'm not sure how much a DSC barrel goes for - If I had to guess, its well less than $100.

He hasn't put any rounds through the DD barrel yet because he's decided to do it right and get an upper with M4 feedramps - its not completely necessary, and he was just going to upgrade the barrel, but I've convinced him to trade out some of his crappy parts with some of mine and I'd just take on the burden of getting rid of his older stuff.

We'll see how it goes.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats the length and profile? Chrome lined?

May be the making of a decent target/varmint gun..

I think its a .750 solid-profile barrel that's about 16" long and I don't believe its chrome-lined (though I could be wrong). I'll have to get with my friend when we tear everything down and give it one final cleaning before we part it out in trades.

It definitely doesn't have M4 Feed ramps and the DD carbine barrel he's got does, so I'm on the lookout for an A4 upper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom