What dope do you have for 8x57 mauser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to see what kind of dope some one has on 4064 and and 175 gr privy partizan .322 boolits ( why privy made them .322 instead of .323 is beyond me) I also have 200 sierra mk 196 hornady match. I also have h-4350 three pounds not IMR 4350 nor accurate 4350 but hogden 4350 and I know the powders are not quite interchangeable. I don't want to use the 4064 up right now so I am trying to burn off the other powder. so post your load dope give me your smack I need a fix I just customized one of my mausers and I am jonesing for a good burn.

archer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that you will like the H 4350. I use a lot of H 4895 and H 4831 and found that it is more economical than the IMR. Not as much needed to attain desired velocity and the chamber pressures are a little less. Now since Hogdon makes both the H and the IMR, .....go figure??

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best way to get trusted load data is to get yourself a couple or 3 good load manuals.
Not saying that someone posting there loads aren't safe, but you never know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom