What is the shortest light I can buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Streamlight TLR3 (aka, Insight Technology XML or X2) is the shortest one I'm aware of.

+1. I got a TLR-1 as I prefer the aluminum body for some unquantifiable reason, but the TLR-3 is shorter when I looked at it in person.

Can't comment on the Viridian as I never bothered to look at them... due to price. Both TLR lights mentioned can be had for $100 or less.

chhcope

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, the viridian C5L is definitely pricey. It is hands down the shortest I know of. I know the Insight is not the brightest light in the world but a guy on another forum has a VERY INVOLVED way to convert it to an LED. Which brightens it up a ton (and voids the warranty).

The Viridian C5L ( http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com/viridian-c5l-laser-sight ) is a green laser/light, which makes it more expensive. But they still pack a green laser and light in a smaller package than any other solo light or laser light combo out. Good luck with your purchase, whichever product you decide on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom