What is your favorite steakhouse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and for grilling at the house Edes steaks you can get at beef jerky emporium. Cast iron skillet in a hardwood fire... Rivals the ranch for half the price all day long.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cattleman's. Start with the lamb fries. Fillet, rare to medium rare. Baked potato. House salad dressing. Coconut cream pie. Wash it down with a big frosted beer mug with milk in it. Die happy!

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't made it to Cattleman's yet.

Went to Logan's last week - I'd give it a 5/10, prepared right, good cut, no flavor ... here comes H57 :(

Went to Santa Fe today - I'd give it 8.5/10, prepared right, good cut, excellent flavor. Very surprised.

Deslock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and for grilling at the house Edes steaks you can get at beef jerky emporium. Cast iron skillet in a hardwood fire... Rivals the ranch for half the price all day long.

This, this, and THIS! ^
I can't recomend Edes steaks enough, they have a fairly good selection of meats at the Emporium as well, my brother & his wife invited me & the GF over last year and served us the filets and the bacon-wrapped shrimp, I have never had a steak cooked on a grill that good in my life. We have since commenced to buying & grilling them (the filets) at least once a month, but have been able to the last couple due to weather, planning on cooking up a couple of them this weekend, I may even post pics.
Oh, they also sell the Edes seasoning there as well, I recomend grabbing some of it also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom