What is your Religious Affiliation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your Religious Affiliation?

• Catholic

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • Baptist

Votes: 71 29.5%
  • Charismatic/Assemblies of God/Holiness

Votes: 21 8.7%
  • Anglican/Lutheran/ Presbyterian

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Atheist

Votes: 18 7.5%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jewish

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Believe in God but no organized religion

Votes: 62 25.7%
  • Mormon

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was raised in Baptist household and identified myself as such until a few years ago. Christ died for me, in spite of my worthless self, and I am, no doubt, saved in this life and the next. But the Zionist takeover of most Baptists led me to an independent Christian church. I miss the old time gospel music......

My personal beliefs are pretty shocking to some of my fellow members, as I believe God loves all of us, even Muslims....(a lot of Christians forget that)

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the things that turned me away from church was the pastor at tiawah church. He kept doing these guilt trip sermons in order to scare people into being saved or baptised. Well, in one sermon he said that if you watch church on tv you are going to hell. Personally I took that as an insult because my grandma watched church on tv. she didnt go because she thought she didnt have nice enough clothes to attend church. So, she watched the boston ave methodish church broadcast on channel 8 every single sunday.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was raised Baptist and consider myself Baptist but I dont attend church anymore. No one can help me with my own salvation except me. I dont want to say that I dont believe in organized religion because I do however it has its place, especially in guiding our youth down the right path.

Latest posts

Top Bottom