What is your usual EDC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ssssooooo...what didya get? :anyone:

S&W Bodyguard .380.......Just picked up earlier today...It is sweet for a little pocket gun..:mosh:

I was going to get a Ruger LCP, but the Bodyguard was on sale for $359.....couldn't pass it up....Good month for me. I bought a G27 (basically new) off of a retired trooper, then a Rem. 870 off of Uncle Meat. I sold my Taurus PT 709 yesterday and replaced it with the Bodyguard today....and my wife hasn't said a thing.:scratch:..not sure if that is bad or not..:anyone:

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.boomershooter.com_upload_images_44107059526785135715.jpg

Guns... one or the other...I try to get both on board as often as I can.
The Revolver is a SW 60 (loaded with 158 grain SWC's... the Colt is a Series 80 IV loaded with Winchester 230 Grain Hps

The light is a cheap NEBO... best $10 cheap light out there.

Case Small Sodbuster... I have lost more "clip on knives" than I can count... the Sodbuster peels apples and opens boxes just fine.

I figure most folks know what keys, I phones and pocket lint look like...please excuse the lack of those items from this image:burnout:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I can't wear a holster I drop a model 36 in the front pocket, when I can holster up add a xd9 and 2 spare mags.

I always have my fenix tk11 and my boker folding knife on me.

The fixed blade ridgeback is on me as well normally but just like a gun I can't carry it into work.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice Colt Jeff, you better shoot that Sunday at the match. workin' guns like that should be put to use

awww.boomershooter.com_upload_images_44107059526785135715.jpg

Guns... one or the other...I try to get both on board as often as I can.
The Revolver is a SW 60 (loaded with 158 grain SWC's... the Colt is a Series 80 IV loaded with Winchester 230 Grain Hps

The light is a cheap NEBO... best $10 cheap light out there.

Case Small Sodbuster... I have lost more "clip on knives" than I can count... the Sodbuster peels apples and opens boxes just fine.

I figure most folks know what keys, I phones and pocket lint look like...please excuse the lack of those items from this image:burnout:

Latest posts

Top Bottom