What the hejj is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG!1!11!1!! Jim Inhofe said "I don't know what you mean." Obviously, he's going soft on gun control! Run away!!!!!

Get a freaking grip. It's bad enough having to fight the antis; having to fight each other is just ludicrous, and a sure way to lose.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having so many stupid people on the pro-2A side will completely negate all the clueless people on the anti-2A side.

IDK. That's a whole lot of stupid to negate.

Seriously though. You guys are acting like a jealous boyfriend. Keep writing well reasoned letters and making sane phone calls. Don't fly off the handle at a one liner that means jack$hit or is totally unrelated.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who knows if he really said that. Did you happen to look at where it came from? It said the huffington post. And you know as well as I do that they are the most liberal idiots on the planet. They will say and do anything to try and sway the public. They are trying to make it look like even the conservative pro gun senators are siding with Feinstein.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who knows if he really said that.
Oh, I'm sure he said those words, but, in context, he was obviously giving them the brush-off. I doubt that there's any love lost between him and the libtards at HufPo, so I'd imagine that they get that sort of response from him quite frequently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom