What your EDC says about you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t care for Toyotas or iPhones but I do like my baby Glocks, not the woosie single stacks though. I don’t know the cat I’d fit in, I carry multiple and first choice in my trucks is one of these.
00D0C7A5-327B-4596-8E74-5F370FD0A010.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess mine says I'm prepared to take the fight to the ground. S&W 442 performance center
Yeah, I carry a Smith 637 or a Kimber K6, and I think it says “I live in a area with very low crime and don’t expect to get in a gunfight”.
With all the crazy crap going on in the world, I’ve started carrying a Glock 30s when I travel out of town.

torment

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carried one as a backup for a while. You don't have to worry about putting the muzzle in contact with someone and coming out of battery

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess mine says I'm prepared to take the fight to the ground. S&W 442 performance center

Yeah, I've started carrying a J frame again. Mainly because I hardly ever make it to the big city and rarely leave my liitle podunk stretch of concrete.

Not that it can't happen here, of course, because it damn sure could and probably will.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've started carrying a J frame again. Mainly because I hardly ever make it to the big city and rarely leave my liitle podunk stretch of concrete.

Not that it can't happen here, of course, because it damn sure could and probably will.
Just when you would think it wouldn't happen where you live, Guess What?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just when you would think it wouldn't happen where you live, Guess What?

Oh, most definitely. I don't have my head in the sand. I've been a cop too long (33 years) and I've seen and done too much schit to have the "It'll never happen here" mindset.

But I do avoid situations that make a shitstorm more likely. I don't go out at night (unless I'm working: then I'm heavily armed) I avoid questionable places and I don't socialize with shady people.

Are there better choices than a five shot J frame in the pocket? Absolutely. But it does cover rule number one...HAVE A GUN!

Latest posts

Top Bottom