Where are the good gun shops in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OU Gunner

Marksman
Reaction score
I am sorry if there are other threads such as this one. I live in Norman and have only been to H&H in OKC, and GunWorld. H&H was decent priced but GunWorld was absolutely flying a kite. They remind me of the movie "The Mask" the auto mechanics just making up prices? However I pass by a sign off I35 Sgts shooting range in Norman. Is that place any good?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time you are in OKC take a few minutes and go to Gene Sears on the east side of El Reno. Great people and decent prices.

+1000 ... There are several little places to check out too ... Mustang Gun & Pawn comes to mind ... uhmmm ... Big Boy's ... gosh there are a ton of them ... I am sure somebody will come along and expand on the list. It's too early in the morning for me yet ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the input. Please include a city with a suggestion so I can google it.

Opps sorry ... Mustang Gun & Pawn is in ahhhh, it might be hard to find ... Mustang ... LOL

Oh, and there is C&J's in Bethany but they are kinda strange so be prepared if you go in ... that woman is NUTS!!

Big Boy's is here in the city limits I think ... When GC wakes up I'll ask him about the others ... that fella knows where they all are ... :screwy:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Banner Road (Canadian Valley)
St. Everett's (Norman)
USSA (Tulsa)
H&H
Heartland Outdoors (Edmond)
Gunworld (enter at your own risk)

There there are the gun clubs:

Oklahoma City
Tri-City

H&H got heaps better when I stopped seeing that old maid Patty hanging around the place.

Oh wait....

:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom