Where do fighter jet pilots poop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe they regurgitate, I say this as I was in the sand dunes, in Southern California, neighbor campers were jet pilots out of Sandy ego, they were checking out our buggies ( mine was a Jackson sand car with a short star) one asked me why it was so long and I explained that I liked to wheelie, he glanced over at their dirt bikes and said we can wheelie and probably fast than your biggie to which I replied ok, but can your bike give you a good orgasm, he just stared, I told him to jump in and strap up, my buddies were all smiles…
We went one dune from camp that the back side was especially steep, I got up to speed, hit that sucker a warp speed land about 80’ you dropper ol blue into 2nd , gave it all the pedal while grabbed and yanked the right pedal, the front came up while we spun 170 degrees, facing away from the dune and you begin to have a free falling sensation, at which time I saw and heard a fighter jock begin to scream (like an 11 year old girl) followed by the distinct odor of stomach content, we drove back to camp with a perms grin plaster on his face. Once back in camp he rapidly told his friend that he had to go on “the ride”… I named that manuver as “buggy sex”.
I regret selling ol blue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom