Where do fighter jet pilots poop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They go before their flight

This. I once saw a video where a former fighter pilot discussed it. He said he was once on a training flight and got that "gotta go now" urge, so he had to break off the training mission to return to base.

When I was growing up, I wanted to be a fighter pilot and my step-dad (who was a crewmember on a military cargo plane), tried to convince me that air mobility was the way to go. Room to stand up and walk around, a real bathroom, stay in nice hotels and visit cool places. Fighter pilots, he said, go to the desert and live in tents for their deployments. In hindsight, he was right. Fighter pilots get the glory, but cargo is the "good life" so to speak.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. I once saw a video where a former fighter pilot discussed it. He said he was once on a training flight and got that "gotta go now" urge, so he had to break off the training mission to return to base.

When I was growing up, I wanted to be a fighter pilot and my step-dad (who was a crewmember on a military cargo plane), tried to convince me that air mobility was the way to go. Room to stand up and walk around, a real bathroom, stay in nice hotels and visit cool places. Fighter pilots, he said, go to the desert and live in tents for their deployments. In hindsight, he was right. Fighter pilots get the glory, but cargo is the "good life" so to speak.
What is your callsign and the story behind it?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

An F-16 is being refueled by a KC-46. The fighter gets his gas, says thank you and does a barrel roll over and around the tanker, and says to the tanker pilot, "can you do that?' Tanker pilot says, "no, but watch this". The tanker continues in level flight for 5 minutes, then the pilot radios back to the fighter and says, "what did you think of that?" Fighter jock says, "think of what? I didn't see anything". Tanker pilot says, I got up walked back aft, stretched my legs, took a leak and got a cup of coffee. You have a nice day".

Latest posts

Top Bottom