Where Do We Go From Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
An election that has been clearly rigged from the beginning by systematically snuffing out Conservative voices on every popular social media platform for years up to now when our votes aren't even counted.

Conservatism, patriotism, liberty, freedom, honesty and integrity are on their way out.

If we hand the rigns over, we will never, ever get them back.

The tree of liberty needs watering.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump had every chance to leave twitter and set up an account on a competing platform, and all of the journalists and politicians who can't help but rag on him would have followed him there.

Twitter would have been powerless to censor him.

He also would have planted the seeds for others to have a voice on that platform.

He also would have been able to freely tweet about all the events that are now being heavily suppressed.

But nope.

I know it's easy for our side to say that this is entirely the fault of leftist suppression but I don't believe that one bit. The GOP who should be running defense for us are largely silent right now, including the boomercon senators from our state who think culture and politics can still be handled like it's the 80s.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's just loose talk. Will Biden issue an E.O. to confiscate your guns? He's got the most conservative Supreme Court in history and they can slap an unconstitutional E.O. like a fly. He knows that even if Trump didn't.
Can he pack the Court? Not without a Democratic Senate majority he can't.
Take a breath, Madd.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has been for quiet some time. The problems is that they do not have any morals and they all stick together. In the other hand there is a division among republicans I believe a few of them claim to be conservatives but they aren't. I guess now days if you are in the middle you are a conservative.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's just loose talk. Will Biden issue an E.O. to confiscate your guns? He's got the most conservative Supreme Court in history and they can slap an unconstitutional E.O. like a fly. He knows that even if Trump didn't.
Can he pack the Court? Not without a Democratic Senate majority he can't.
Take a breath, Madd.

Take a breath and ignore the fact that we shouldn't even need to be speculating what a Biden presidency will look like at this point. The massive amount of fraud is so pervasive, it's actually very difficult to believe. So we just roll over?

I hope it goes to the Supreme Court, it needs to. Or, the electors can just vote for Trump anyway to avoid it.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Trump had every chance to leave twitter and set up an account on a competing platform, and all of the journalists and politicians who can't help but rag on him would have followed him there.

Twitter would have been powerless to censor him.

He also would have planted the seeds for others to have a voice on that platform.

He also would have been able to freely tweet about all the events that are now being heavily suppressed.

But nope.

I know it's easy for our side to say that this is entirely the fault of leftist suppression but I don't believe that one bit. The GOP who should be running defense for us are largely silent right now, including the boomercon senators from our state who think culture and politics can still be handled like it's the 80s.

I don't disagree with any of that...

But it still doesn't justify election fraud on such a massive scale that we likely have never seen before.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't disagree with any of that...

But it still doesn't justify election fraud on such a massive scale that we likely have never seen before.

Has trump, or anyone, given any evidence of this massive fraud? Lots of claims of it, but any actual evidence of wrongdoing?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't be serious.

Go find it. It's all over the place.

all I keep seeing are claims it’s there but nothing beyond that. Lots of speculation, some easily debunked, but nothing that has got a court involved. Even trump, as far as I’ve seen, hasn’t given a direct example.

have I missed one? Or are we back to ‘it must be fraud because he had a bigger crowd at his rally’ type of basis for the claim?

Latest posts

Top Bottom