Where to buy a flag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The American legion has a webpage.

Attachments

• IMG_5387.png
    IMG_5387.png
    597.8 KB · Views: 0

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Factory direct flag poles
247 W Wilshire Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73116
I got my last one there made in America had it about 18 months still in good shape

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The American legion has a webpage.
Considering the insolent and downright disrespectful attitude the American Legion had shown to ALL the Vietnam Veterans I knew at the time of their return ('Vietnam was not a war', 'We weren't REAL veterans', etc.), I will have nothing to do with them.
NOTE: Years later, they started to grudgingly accept Vietnam Veteran as members when they found their WWII members were all dying off, leaving no one left to pay the bills.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my latest one at Ace Hardware, heavy duty and made in the USA.

https://www.acehardware.com/departm...8vYhL171cRdMXqVUHBQaAi-CEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
I have flown an American Flag in my yard for the last 40 odd years. The wind whips apart about four flags a year, and for years I bought pretty good quality American Flags at Harbor Frieght, on sale for about $7.00 each. Of course these flags were made in Communist China, with SLAVE LABOR!! Then one day it dawned on me, I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF!!!! An American Flag of all things, made in Communist China, that is bad, don't you think, and all for a few bucks a year?? I make up my mind right then, if I can't afford to buy Amerian Flags MADE IN AMERICA, BY AMERICANS, I WILL TAKE MY FLAG POLE DOWN!! If we are not CAREFUL, and SMART, we will all be flying Communist Chinese Flags, and working as these SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARDS, SLAVE LABOR!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom