Where to get a good deal on a complete upper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of upper are you looking to buy and what do you consider to be a "good deal"?

I was trying to sell an LMT upper (complete factory flat-top M4 LMT upper w/BCG/CH and a DD BUIS) for a while but got no interest so I gave up.

Lots of folks are selling complete uppers in the classifieds (or would probably split up an upper/lower).

The AR market is so saturated that you pretty much have your pick of the best deals around.

woolworh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would consider a good deal to be around $200 - $300 (used) $300 - $400 (new). It really don't matter what brand it is. If you do buy a complete upper what else is needed besides a complete lower, mag and ammo?

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a certificate for $100 off on a Stag Arms upper, or $200 off a complete rifle that I am asking $50.00 for if you are interested. That would mnake the lower cheaper yet, if you like Stag. Arms. KurtM

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would consider a good deal to be around $200 - $300 (used) $300 - $400 (new). It really don't matter what brand it is. If you do buy a complete upper what else is needed besides a complete lower, mag and ammo?

For $465 you could get everything you need except a stripped lower from Del Ton. It includes: LPK, Stock Assembly, BCG and the Upper. Not a bad deal.

http://www.del-ton.com/AR_15_Rifle_Kits_16_s/57.htm

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

$200-$300 won't get you an upper worth having if you expect to have a Bolt Carrier and charging handle with it (which is what most folks mean by "complete").

If you just want cheap, then look into DoubleStar, Del Ton, or Model 1. Prices on those are hard to beat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom