Where to get B 8 targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having problems finding B 8 targets to practice for the BDC competition.
Any one know who carries them?
Also, going to make a day of shooting. Probably go to BDC but might go on to the city and try out a new range. Did the FB, HH, BDC and a couple others. Any really cool one you would suggest. I try a new one every time I can and may have already been to the one you suggest, but that's ok.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the past BDC wouldn't sell them, guess they are from the NRA just for competition? If you tell them you are going to enter the league they might though. I save my old ones from the matches, tape them up and use them for practice. I know it doesn't help for this weekend but there are some on amazon pretty cheap and you will get to shoot a few on orientation and the practice sessions before the shoots.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the past BDC wouldn't sell them, guess they are from the NRA just for competition? If you tell them you are going to enter the league they might though. I save my old ones from the matches, tape them up and use them for practice. I know it doesn't help for this weekend but there are some on amazon pretty cheap and you will get to shoot a few on orientation and the practice sessions before the shoots.
Going to try to make my own if I can get the exact specs. Couldn't be that hard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom