Where to get PM9 night sights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any dealers carry night sights for the Kahr PM9 in the Tulsa area? Im really looking for the XS big dot sight for it.

Thanks

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andy, did you check with Sportsworld? I would say OPS would be my first choice. I am thinking the same thing for mine. Post up what you find out. OPS can probably order them and put them in.

I like the regular sights, but am thinking night sights also. XS big dot is what I was thinking, I don't like the Crimson Trace option on these. Kind of funky looking and holster options are not good for them with the CT either.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andy, did you check with Sportsworld? I would say OPS would be my first choice. I am thinking the same thing for mine. Post up what you find out. OPS can probably order them and put them in.

I like the regular sights, but am thinking night sights also. XS big dot is what I was thinking, I don't like the Crimson Trace option on these. Kind of funky looking and holster options are not good for them with the CT either.

Kirk, xs big dots are what I am wanting as well. Xs site doesn't show that you can buy them. Only place I can find that sells Mep,Trij, Hiviv and also the xs big dots is straight thru Kahr. I wonder if Kahr made a deal with all the night sight makers that only they can sell them?

I have a site pusher so I'm sure I can install them myself, it's just finding some that sells them.

CWO 45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kirk, xs big dots are what I am wanting as well. Xs site doesn't show that you can buy them. Only place I can find that sells Mep,Trij, Hiviv and also the xs big dots is straight thru Kahr. I wonder if Kahr made a deal with all the night sight makers that only they can sell them?

I have a site pusher so I'm sure I can install them myself, it's just finding some that sells them.

Unless they have changed in the last couple of months XS has always sold the sights. Bo Wallace and I exchanged emails just before Christmas about them putting some on a Kahr P9 of mine. He said he could have the slide back in a week. I have ordered sights from them before and had quick turnaround time. When I lived in Grapevine I would just carry a gun to them and they would install them right there. Good company to deal with.