Where to order Vtac sling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay so I read the thread with everybody praising the Viking Vtec sling. Where is the best place to order it from? I also need a sling clip to attach to a magpul ASAP sling mount. and some kind of rail mount QD sling attachment.

so what would be my onestop shop in this case?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to say it comes with a HK-style hook (I can't remember if my VTAC did or my padded Vickers did).

I got mine at Bravo Company USA.

Are you wanting to use it as a 2-point or as a single-point?

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehh, the ASAP is meant more as a mount for a single point sling. You can use it in a two point configuration but it will likely be something of a pain.

I used to run my AR with a viking sling attached at the back of the receiver and at the tail end of the left handguard/rail. It worked quite well. As said before Bravo Company can take care of you.

Ek

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bravo company seems to be out of everything. anyone else know of a decent place? Also what would be a good rear mount to replace the magpul asap with?

7point82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brownells shows the VTAC two point and padded two point in stock. That's just the first place I looked so they are likely available elsewhere too.