Where To Submit SDA Paperwork

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel3507

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my class yesterday and know I have to turn it into the sheriff's office of the county I live in. I live in Stillwater and go to school there but am from Tulsa. My Tulsa address is what is on my drivers license but since I am currently living in Payne county would I be able to submit my paper work and stuff there? Also if anyone knows the days and times either of those counties does SDA applications I would appreciate it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it all needs to mesh up. Driver's license address needs to match the address on the application, and that address needs to be a place that you actually maintain a physical address.

If you actually have a home in Tulsa, then use that address or change your driver's license to the Stillwater address and use that one.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my class yesterday and know I have to turn it into the sheriff's office of the county I live in. I live in Stillwater and go to school there but am from Tulsa. My Tulsa address is what is on my drivers license but since I am currently living in Payne county would I be able to submit my paper work and stuff there? Also if anyone knows the days and times either of those counties does SDA applications I would appreciate it.
Must apply in Tulsa, if you have not officially changed your residence with State. I assume that you have not changed your address of record with the State from Tulsa to your temporary Stillwater school address.

If you took the class in Tulsa, your instructor should have provided you with the when/where to get to Tulsa Sheriff's location. If not, call the TCSO on their non-emergency number to ask for hours, location, what to bring, method(s) of payment, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom