Which Grips should I put on this Pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which grips for this CZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Choices, choices, choices...Need to thin this baby out and maintain the cool factor as well as make it fit a certain hand better. I had one just like this before with the CZ Custom THIN aluminums on it and stupidly sold it to pay bills...(duh; as if paying bills is more important than owning a cool gun :screwy:)

Anyway; I got another from a fellow OSA member here recently (Thanks Dude) and I'm torn between putting the the VZ Frags, probably in Black, at www.vzgrips.com
or the THIN Aluminum Grips at www.czcustom.com on it

What do ya'll pistoleros think?[Broken External Image]

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will do. These are the half checkered coco bolos from the CZ Custom Shop...awful nice looking but I need something thinner and that I can bang around on a daily basis. You still diggin' that CZ you got that we shot at the range that day? If not; let me know; I might be willing to take it off your hands; you know; do a fellow OSA'er a favor.:rubhands:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I much prefer grips made of G10 over aluminum.

Those Alums sure do conduct COLD but man are they thin...like lots of things handgun related; there's a bit of a compromise involved. The Frags are just a tiny bit thicker I think; not really sure if there's enough difference there to make a difference. I'll usually be wearing this pistol IWB but with a tucked in T-Shirt between me and the grips anyway.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
VZ Frags are very cool. I think some sort of VZs will be my next choice for my CZ. But, I still love my Marschals. Thanks again for those, JD.

I'm looking to score some thin Marschals or Grips4u stocks for my Sig P6 first. Then VZs for the CZ!

Last edited:

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. These are the half checkered coco bolos from the CZ Custom Shop...awful nice looking but I need something thinner and that I can bang around on a daily basis. You still diggin' that CZ you got that we shot at the range that day? If not; let me know; I might be willing to take it off your hands; you know; do a fellow OSA'er a favor.:rubhands:

Still loving the CZ. They kids, nephew and I have shot it quite a bit.

The two tone with the aluminum grips you had was one nice looker!

Let me know if you want to go shoot again. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still loving the CZ. They kids, nephew and I have shot it quite a bit.

The two tone with the aluminum grips you had was one nice looker!

Let me know if you want to go shoot again. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

The same to you! We are going to be setting some OSA meet-n-shoots up as soon as the holidays are over so yeah, we'll get back out theresoon brother.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have I dunno how many 1911 pairs of VZs, so I'm biased. I've tried alum grips and didn't care for them. I will say that the wood grips LOOK the best IMO. Function = VZs Looks = Wood. Just depends on your priorities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom