Which light/mount for your 870?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was wondering what lights and mounts you guys used for your 870? I'm trying to decide which way to go - with a budget of approximately $100... What is your setup and how much did it cost?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
are looking a home defense gun, professional use, ???????????

I have bought 2 from Sportsman Guide, clamp on barrel, 200 lumen 9 light LED and laser, can use simultaneously or separately and uses 3 AAA batteries (cheap and easy to obtain / replace). 1 is on my home defense 870, it is only shot occasionally, wife LOVES it. IF it is needed, bright light and red dot make for a very intimidating weapon, plus perp cannot see who is behind the light or care. A red dot makes it time to shiite and git. 2nd was put on a Rossi lever action .410 for an older lady who has sever arthritis and is very recoil sensitive, she LOVES the set up, also. The big plus in all of this, cost was $26 each and took all of 2 minutes to install.

Don't know about durability in case of everyday / professional use, but I like these. Not sure of the brand but probably made in China or some such, just because of the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom