Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really liked this watch when I got it. Now after having it about a month, I’m liking it even more. Such a great timepiece.

IMG_5609.jpeg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really liked this watch when I got it. Now after having it about a month, I’m liking it even more. Such a great timepiece.

View attachment 502157

Tudor nailed the 1966 and later Ranger design in this reissue and made just the right updates. I'd like to see Rolex give us a heritage Explorer reissue, but it sadly won't ever happen. At least they're willing to release reissues and heritage styled models on the Tudor side.

I'm probably biased, but I think that the 39mm Ranger will end up being one of the watches from Tudor's current catalog that will actually be a sought after piece in another 10-20 years. It's definitely underappreciated now, even though it's a classic, timeless design that will age well. I've mentioned it before, but the current Tudor catalog reminds me of what Rolex used to be like back in the 1960's.

tudor+ranger+90020.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom