Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
419D119C-BD5B-46B5-8B00-5DC265AB025C.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unabashed self promotion, listing more watches today... One guaranteed to be out of the ordinary. I have Daytona Fever and a long way to go... Figure if I sell 5 or so watches my wife won't notice it...

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm telling you, this watch on this strap has no business looking and feeling as nice as it does. Don't be shocked if I pick up a PVD gold version in the future and throw it on a navy blue or emerald green Delugs strap. The strap ain't cheap, but the spring loaded clasp on it is almost worth the price of admission by itself.

Screenshot_20240824_151559_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm telling you, this watch on this strap has no business looking and feeling as nice as it does. Don't be shocked if I pick up a PVD gold version in the future and throw it on a navy blue or emerald green Delugs strap. The strap ain't cheap, but the spring loaded clasp on it is almost worth the price of admission by itself.

View attachment 505203

I kinda thought about beating you to it, but I’ve been a Richard to you enough over the years

Latest posts

Top Bottom