Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got a watch as a gift? And you know who sent it? That's awesome you know who, because @Glock 'em down has no clue as to who actually sent him a watch. He's certain its that schlep @surjimmy but alas, it was not.

You're all playing checkers whilst I am playing chess! and Hans Niemann cheats at chess!
Since these knot heads threw me under the bus I am taking full responsibility. That was my idea, that was all my money, that was my gas, that was me looking for the right watch for my friend. I went to five different donut shops to find the right box. It was all me, I did it all

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You got a watch as a gift? And you know who sent it? That's awesome you know who, because @Glock 'em down has no clue as to who actually sent him a watch. He's certain its that schlep @surjimmy but alas, it was not.

You're all playing checkers whilst I am playing chess! and Hans Niemann cheats at chess!
Alright new guy "Hans" Did you really need to make a knew ID and come in here and stir the pot!! We all know Jimmy likes GED more than crayon flavored ice cream!! Let it go man, jealousy rots the mind!!! :bolt: :bolt::cool:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright new guy "Hans" Did you really need to make a knew ID and come in here and stir the pot!! We all know Jimmy likes GED more than crayon flavored ice cream!! Let it go man, jealousy rots the mind!!! :bolt: :bolt::cool:
No I don't. You know, you eat one crayon and you're labeled for the rest of your life.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

aww-shucks-498-x-332-gif-7kh9dnfc3pxbm9q3.gif

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven’t had this one out in a while .. this was my 25 year anniversary watch from work. i didn’t realize how dirty it was until I took this picture. Had to get the nylon brush and cotton patches after it today

View attachment 506931
That thing looks horrible, why don't you let me meet up with you and I'll take it and clean it up for you. It might take a while to get it back to you but I'll give you a call.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Hello Hans, this is Lennart Ootes. I have a watch for sale I’d like to talk to you about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom