Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I expected a response like "your mom's house" from someone on here but noooooo :)
Yeah, that’s how these things trend, buuut, I asked because I have a couple P&K contacts and am in nw Oklahoma quite regularly. I could bring or pick up
Parts if needed

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, what are you trying to say, huh, huh. Go ahead just say it. We all know who your talking about, so just say it. Okierider's not always a smart*ss. Sometimes, just sometimes he's a dumb*ss. Not always, just sometimes.
At least this dumbass knows not to eat the crayons!!!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20240609_194014.gif

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great looking watch... We need a better view and tutorial on the band you made.... That is cool.
I watched a couple of youtube videos. Cut 11ft of 550 cord and remove core strings & melt the ends of the outer layer
Pretty simple knot to learn, switch sides each stitch. A jig board to keep it straight helps but I did this freehand. Used a small pair of hemostats for a tuck and pull tool.
The buckles were harvested off an old camera bag.
Patience and eating some potassium so my fingers would quit cramping. Had to undo and rewrap a couple times to figure it out for size. Took me a couple of hours...hey I have wasted 2hrs on stupider or less successful projects.

Attachments

• 20240609_195348.mp4
    39.8 MB

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched a couple of youtube videos. Cut 11ft of 550 cord and remove core strings & melt the ends of the outer layer
Pretty simple knot to learn, switch sides each stitch. A jig board to keep it straight helps but I did this freehand. Used a small pair of hemostats for a tuck and pull tool.
Patience and eating some potassium so my fingers would quit cramping. Had to undo and rewrap a couple times to figure it out for size. Took me a couple of hours...hey I have wasted 2hrs on stupider or less successful projects.

Just looks like a simple cobra knot. Tons of tutorial vids on YouTube. Also, a veteran owned company called www.BoredParacord.com has tons and tons of colors and patterns, at good prices.

Nice job! :thumb:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool and thanks for sharing. Have watched a couple videos on the subject since I posted .
Learning a new skill is never stupid .... You get good at that , there could be a market for that type of watch band . Just may know a bunch of watch nuts running around the area .... :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom