Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love titanium. Spent last half of life working aircraft of military variety, and working with a lot of titanium, and it my favorite metal for trustworthy. Heck, I keep a sterile MPK Ti dive knife in car that I got off a SEAL attached to a team, and it in car because I know nobody has ever broken one, ever...just perfect for a watch and sweat/salt/etc., not to mention incredible lightness of being. I also like the simple face bordered by the micometeric bezel.
I do happen to like this, I have worn it quite a bit, no scratches on the buckle or anywhere that I can see, even with magnification. Zelos hardens the Grade 2 Titanium to 1200 Vickers. The bracelet has a better Microadjustment than my Omega Seamaster, it works better...

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do happen to like this, I have worn it quite a bit, no scratches on the buckle or anywhere that I can see, even with magnification. Zelos hardens the Grade 2 Titanium to 1200 Vickers. The bracelet has a better Microadjustment than my Omega Seamaster, it works better...
The hardness is some thin coating, whether DLC or just a superhard anodize, I have not a clue. But, as for scratches, one nice thing about titanium is it is self-healing as for oxidation, near instantly forms its own oxide which seals the metal, and muchly helps hide scratches which then only become visible from certain angles, where one minute you think it looks all scratched up, and then you look again and it looks a lot better, and you then start doubting sanity.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of this for my Halloween outfit but Evan (GED )won't let me borrow his. He said this is his everyday and not to be used for some sick party joke.
View attachment 515552

You know I hate rainbows.

Here's me and Jimmy last Halloween...

film-stills-'armed-dangerous'-1986-john-candy-1500w-390860ja.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom